Find below all the latest news and goings on in the world of serviced apartments in London, particularly focusing on what to do in the Chelsea, Marylebone and Central London due to the location of our serviced apartments. Hopefully you’ll find some useful information here to make your stay with us as perfect as possible.
- A to Z of Serviced Apartments - A is for The Apartments - We're a family run, boutique serviced apartment company with over sixteen years experience, in two of London's most sought after locations, Chelsea & Marylebone. B is for Bedrooms - All our apartments have beautiful cosy bedrooms and comfy double-beds, perfect for a good night's sleep. The second bedroom in ... Continue Reading
- What to do in June in London - June in London is when summer really gets underway. It?s not just the month that Londoners expect the weather to get serious, it?s also the time of year when London gets busy and fun. Here is a list of the things that make London the place to be at this time of year: Trooping the ... Continue Reading
- 10 Things to do in London during May 2016 - Many of our guests staying at The Apartments often ask us, what there is for them to do on in London and how they can best spend their time during their stay here. We've put together a list below on the best things to do in London during May 2016, with many of the events ... Continue Reading
- Serviced Apartments vs. Hotels - Many people ask why they should consider a serviced apartment over a hotel room. The benefits are many, and once you?ve found the serviced apartments that suit you, there?s nothing like being in a ?home away from home?. Our serviced apartments in Chelsea and Marylebone are designed with your independence and comfort in mind. For ... Continue Reading
- Where to Eat in Chelsea - All of our serviced apartments come with beautiful, fully equipped modern fitted kitchens, making London living easy, and giving you that home away from home feeling. However, if you?d rather eat out, Chelsea is full of fantastic restaurants, to suit any budget. These are some of our favourites???.. (the addresses and telephone numbers for these ... Continue Reading
- Christmas Eve in London - Many of our guests staying at The Apartments often ask us, what there is for them to do on Christmas Eve in London, to help get in the festive mood. There is so much to do, and here are some of our suggestions. There is ice skating at many of London?s beautiful landmarks, like Somerset ... Continue Reading
- Christmas in London - London is a hive of activity during the Christmas period, and there are loads of things to do during Christmas in London to keep both children and adults happy. Ice Skating has become a festive favourite in London, with many of the city?s favourite landmarks installing their own ice rinks. The nearest to our Chelsea ... Continue Reading